For delivering adequate amounts of disdain and acknowledging foolishness. A Jojo version (yare yare) is also available!
Japanese reads: やれやれ (yare yare) - sigh, what a pain, good griefBased on my aggressive birb patch designs!
🛒 This design is also available as a hoodie and iron-on patch.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Note: darker fabrics will have a slightly faded effect - see image note for more details)
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
❤ Care Instructions:
When it’s time to do laundry, turn this sweatshirt inside out - it helps reduce fading and pilling from friction during the wash, keeping it looking great for longer!